📅 WHEN: Saturday 10/15 & Sunday 10/16 (2:00-4:30PM approx.)
📍 WHERE: NM Fungi Farm
Our comprehensive course will provide you with all of the information and hands-on experience you need to start growing your own mushrooms!
Hosted by NM Fungi Owner/Master Grower, Stavi, who has been cultivating mycelium and mushrooms for over 10 years. He has learned from some of the industries finest instructors and growers, and strives to raise the local standard and create access for high-quality mushrooms in New Mexico.
- Introduction to Fungi
- Key Species, Benefits & Requirements
- Stages of Cultivation
- Spores: Working with Agar and Prints
- Grain Spawn: Expansion and Inoculation
- Bulk Substrates and Blends
- Mycelial Expansion and Fruiting Conditions
- Advanced Techniques: Cloning and Extracts
- Home Setup
Simply purchase your ticket to secure your spot, and we'll email you with the details just ahead of our course dates!