📅 WHEN: Sat. Feb 4th (2pm-5pm) & Sun. Feb 5th, 2023 (2pm-6pm)
📍 WHERE: NM Fungi Farm
Our comprehensive two-day course will provide you with all of the information and hands-on experience you need to start growing your own mushrooms!
Hosted by NM Fungi Owner and Sr. Mycologist, Estevan Hernandez, who has been cultivating mycelium and mushrooms for over 10 years. He has learned from some of the industries finest instructors and growers, and strives to raise the local standard and create access for high-quality mushrooms in New Mexico.
- Introduction to Fungi
- Key Species, Benefits & Requirements
- Stages of Cultivation
- Spores: Working with Agar and Prints
- Grain Spawn: Expansion and Inoculation
- Bulk Substrates and Blends
- Mycelial Expansion and Fruiting Conditions
- Advanced Techniques: Live Tissue Cloning & Spore Germination
- Home Setup
- Sourcing Materials and Supplies
- Foraging Local Species
Each student will receive the following materials included with ticket purchase:
- Still Air Box
- One Grow Kit
- One Live Tissue Culture
- Printed Master's Course Presentation
- 30-minute Private Consultation with Sr. Mycologist, Estevan Hernandez
Simply purchase your ticket to secure your spot. We'll email you with details just ahead of our course dates!