Want to grow 🍄 at home?
Master's Mushroom Grow Course (In Person)
When: Saturday, March 25th (2-5pm) and Sunday, March 26th (2-6pm)
Where: NM Fungi Farm
Our comprehensive two-day course will provide you with all of the information and hands-on experience you need to start growing your own mushrooms!
Hosted by Owner & Sr. Mycologist at NM Fungi, Estevan Hernandez, who has been cultivating mycelium and mushrooms for 11+ years. Estevan has learned from some of the industries finest instructors and growers, and strives to raise the local standard and create access for high-quality mushrooms in New Mexico.
- Introduction to Fungi
- Key Species, Benefits & Requirements
- Stages of Cultivation
- Spores: Working with Agar and Prints
- Grain Spawn: Expansion and Inoculation
- Bulk Substrates and Blends
- Mycelial Expansion and Fruiting Conditions
- Advanced Techniques: Live Tissue Cloning & Spore Germination
- Home Setup
- Sourcing Materials and Supplies
- Foraging Local Species
Included with each ticket purchase:
- Still Air Box
- One Grow Kit
- One Live Tissue Culture
- Printed Master's Course Presentation
- 30-minute Private Consultation with Sr. Mycologist, Estevan Hernandez
Simply purchase your ticket to secure your spot. We'll email you with details just ahead of our course dates!